autocad degree numbers help

rado7rado

Hello.I hawe one problem.I use autocad occasionalli an im amateur in this program and now i hawe one problem.A made degree wheel and now i dont know how to insert degree number like on pictures.Could someone help me to solv this problem.

Thanks

bender3_degree_wheel_plan.jpg

One way would be to correctly position (use bottom center for justification then rotate to correct starting angle) a representative number (ex. - 1) at the start of the degree wheel then create a polar array. You know the number of items and the angle the array must fill. Once the numbers (they will all be the same of course) are inserted explode the array and then change each number in sequence. Crude, I grant you, but it would work.

Here is an example.

DegreeWheel1.jpg

I used Remark's array method, but then went on with Express Tool's Automatic Text Numbering, and then Find to attach the degrees sign. Perhaps a step too far!

degree numbers.PNG

This is not gut.Numbers are to close to lines.I need exactly like on picture.

Both methods work just fine. It is up to the user to determine the spacing between the end of the line and the number. If you don't know how to make that happen you should probably enroll in a basic AutoCAD class.

I was merely showing a method to do things. The details are up to you. That is why a picture is shown rather than a drawing, and the numbers are shown at that size and spacing for better visibility in the posted picture.

You know now that what you want is capable of being done, and how to do it.

I just ask for help not for prich.If you are willing to help then help if not please live my thread.

All text related commands in AutoCAD allow the user to specify the starting position of their text as well as the justification. Temporary geometry, polar tracking and other features of AutoCAD can be used to more accurately aid in text placement. Bottom line: there are options. You just have to explore those options and pick the one that works best for your given situation.