• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• BIJI SAMUEL

• SLW210

• eldon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another linetype extraction routine can be found at the Cadalyst website. Here's the info...

TIP1076.LSP: LLTYPES.LSP Extract Linetypes ©1995, Greg Oliver

HI Re Mark,

I found lineout.vlx from this forum, I downloaded and uploaded in to my cad file. but i have no clue how to get those linetype definitions.

Could you please help me.

Many thanks:?

Note: you'll have to have the same drawing you uploaded to CADTutor open or one that is similar.

Use the APPLOAD command to load the lisp routine. Type LINOUT to run the routine. Hit the F2 key to bring up the AutoCAD text window. The path to the extracted linetype file will be listed. Go to that folder, right-click on the file and rename it. Finally, right-click on the file, select CUT from the flyout menu, migrate over to the folder you want to place the file in and use the Paste option to put it there. Done. This should take you no more than 90 seconds to accomplish including a 30 second coffee break.

Just to eliminate the obvious, did your replacement log in under another user acount? If so, and the login hasn't changed, you may be working under a different user account... with a different set of application data. That would explain why your linetype file (and all your other customizations) have "disappeared."

helooo Re Mark,

you are a Star. you made my job easy.

Thanks a lot.

God Bless you:D:):D

Given that I hinted at the solution in both post #2 and #5 my suggestion would be that in the future you pay closer attention when reading responses. If you aren't sure what is being said then ask.

I'm glad to hear you got you linetype file back finally.

You're entirely welcomed. :)