cat3appr

can't change attributes of a line

cat3appr

hello

I have a few annotative lines that i need to edit: the original ones come out directly from a CAD related software, which labels some events along a strip. Then i manually have to edit those events, but when I plot the result here's the situation

the UTA, and BRS which I edited appears darker than the others, which I didn't edit. this is because for some reasons I can't copy the properties from the original to the one I edited... so I end up with a darker plot... how would you solve this?

many thanks!

plots.PNG

DWGs.dwg

BIGAL

Look at the properties of the line one has maybe had the lineweight set to non zero or the bylayer is non zero or the color has a lineweight set to it in the CTB being used.

Look at your layers Default & 0.0

eldon

If you go into the Layer Properties Manager, the layer "Events Panel 1 Markers" has the lineweight set to 0.00mm.

You have drawn your edited marker lines on layer 0. If you wanted all your marker lines to be the same (thick or thin) then you should draw them all on the same layer.

cat3appr

of course... didn't think of that, thanks a lot guys!!

SLW210

Match Properties fixed here.

In the future, when I modify something like that I use LAYMCUR (Make objects layer current) so I am on the correct layer when I start modifying.