Right Click Menu

spottedfish

I just recently installed AutoCAD LT 2013 to my new computer with Windows 10. My right-click menu is not the edit options that I am used to and I can't figure out how to make it work again...when I right click it displays osnap settings. I have gone to my user preferences and right click customization and I have my shortcut menu click on for all sections. What am I missing??

I have moved your thread to the The CUI, Hatches, Linetypes, Scripts & Macros Forum, this seems to be a CUI problem.

To start, have a look at the Right-Click menus in the CUI, AutoCAD had no clue about Windows 10 when 2013 came out, so check around internet to see if there are any other related problems for people using older AutoCAD on Win 10. May be a compatibility mode, etc.. Make sure all updates for AutoCAD LT 2013 are on your computer.

Anything else not working?

Posting up some images of what you have may help.