How can you have more than one view in Revit ???

CAD-LOVER0208

Hello..

How's everybody here ?

I was working on a small house design and everytime I add something i have to go back to 3d and look at there... My Q. is, can I have more than one view in Revit Architecture 2009 , like in AutoCAD Architecture 2009 you can have four views and look at them from where ever you want...

So is there such a thing in Revit ???

I think there is because i saw it in this clip, i added it here, but the question is HOW can I do that ??? HOW can i have more than 1 2 3 views in Revit ??

http://www.cadclips.com/DOWNLOADS/RAC-ARCH-BM-FAMILY-1-BEAM-FAMILY-INTRO.WMV

Please help

thanks in advance :oops:

I did it, i opened multiple files, different revit dwgs. and I typed WT, thank you, i didn't how to do that before..

But i also ment, one file.. like the one i'm working with, can i open it in more than one view n see what's going on with the 3d at the same time ? u know in cad we can do that, front, back, top, 3d.. that's what i want to do with Revit, can I ???

yep you sure can, on your project browser tab just double click the views you want to see,

ie double click a floor plan, then a 3d view, an elevation view and it will open each view.

then type WT :)

like in AutoCAD Architecture 2009 you can have four views and look at them from where ever you want...

You can have many 3D views. Right Click on the default 3D view in the project browser and duplicate it. Once duplicated, rename it.

Use the view cube and set the orthographic view or 3D view.

yessss I did it... finally.. it wasn't hard i guess, but i'm not used to it that's why i get crazy if I don't know how to do something...

I attached my house...it's not done though, I need to add a lot of things, i'm still learning revit.:oops:

thank you so much

my house..jpg