3rdElle

MAP of the Americas

3rdElle

I need to import a map of the Americas. Very basic map showing the boundaries for each country and each US state. What type of file should I import and how can I make it a workable file so that I can add text and symbols to it.

ReMark

A map of the United States, with all 50 states, created and saved in AutoCAD 2010 file format can be found at the Czech website called the Cadforum in their CAD/BIM Blocks... Library. Search on the words "United States". The drawing is named 50STATES.dwg.

rkmcswain

usa.zip

Here are the US states only, NTS.

Hope that helps some.

3rdElle
On 7/10/2018 at 8:02 AM, ReMark said:

A map of the United States, with all 50 states, created and saved in AutoCAD 2010 file format can be found at the Czech website called the Cadforum in their CAD/BIM Blocks... Library. Search on the words "United States". The drawing is named 50STATES.dwg.

Hello rkmcswain,

I am at this again, but this time it is EMEA (Europe, Middle east and Africa) that I need any idea or direction would be greatly appreciate.

BIGAL

Just google some maps are better than others, I have Australia of course and a south America, the quality varies immensly some pdf are better than JPG if you plot a large size.

Try Goway.com