Simplifying lwpolyline to arcs

Colinmcintyre

Hello everyone, band new to the forum and a novice with Autocad. I am working in Autocad 2016, trying to prepare artwork to be laser cut in steel. My linework is fairly intricate, lots of small contours. I have produced a smooth lwpolyline but my cutter says that importing it to his cam software makes it all jagged and unusable. He says I need to trace the lwpolyline by hand with pure arcs and minimum vertices. I know there must be a straight forward way for the software to do this for me. I have tried the WEED lsp but it does not work with lwpolyline. I tried OVERKILL just in case but there are no redundancies, just too many points. I have been trying to go the POTRACE route, taking a bitmap image and trying to render simple curves with Selig's application but I cannot seem to get the commands to work (operator error I'm sure). I am looking for any guidance you can offer, in kind of a desperate spot. I have hundreds of objects that need to be processed so it is a very intensive option to hand trace it all. I keep reading about the Polyline Diet lsp but I cannot find a downloadable lsp file anywhere.

HELP, please!