How to set to default Not to have Multi leader text sitting on the line

Hello,  Does anyone know how can i set to default Not to have Multi leader text sitting on the line ? i want to be able to set it in the Multi leader setting window, i want to keep it the same each time.  see issue on pic. thank you.

Note Autocad 2017

leaders.jpg

Edited by Sengna

_mleaderstyle to open the editor or there are buttons in the Ribbon, Home Ribbon>Annotation or Annotation Ribbon>Leaders. You might look in the Help files to run through what everything does.

i am going through the drop down list on the editor now, the one i am using is spline leader, Annotative: no,..........still can not find the solution yet.

spline line.jpg

1 hour ago, Sengna said:

i am going through the drop down list on the editor now, the one i am using is spline leader, Annotative: no,..........still can not find the solution yet.

spline line.jpg

Scroll down the list and find the "leader connection" section (use darkened scroll bar to left of sections). It's somewhere below "Text" on the "Properties" palette. There should be two drop down boxes for left attachment and right attachment. One or both of these will be set to underline top line or something similar. Change these options to another from the list.

Edited by dlanorh

That is your object Properties dialog, not the mleader editor.  The Properties dialog only works for the current selection set.  The mleader style editor will change every leader in that style all at once.

• Like 1

I guess myself and Dana W wasted time directing you to the appropriate editor for fixing these.

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:38 PM, Sengna said:

i want to be able to set it in the Multi leader setting window, i want to keep it the same each time.

• Funny 2

10 hours ago, SLW210 said:

I guess myself and Dana W wasted time directing you to the appropriate editor for fixing these.

Is there a way to put ourselves on someone else;s ignore list?  Maybe I should post this in the Feedback sub-forum as a suggested enhancement.😉

• Funny 1

On 8/24/2018 at 4:47 AM, SLW210 said:

_mleaderstyle to open the editor or there are buttons in the Ribbon, Home Ribbon>Annotation or Annotation Ribbon>Leaders. You might look in the Help files to run through what everything does.

1 hour ago, Dana W said:

Is there a way to put ourselves on someone else;s ignore list?  Maybe I should post this in the Feedback sub-forum as a suggested enhancement.😉

Hello, Dana and SLW210, greatly appreciated your in put and help me on this, i just got back to my office, i have been out on the job field with 4 different tasks, I will definitely follow you guys suggestion when i get a chance, I didn't mean to ignore any of your post.  Hope you guys understand.   Thank you so much for all your help, i really do.

Edited by Sengna

12 hours ago, SLW210 said:

Greatly appreciated your help SLW210, i will spend time looking into this some more, i have been out on the job filed,  Thank you so much.

3 minutes ago, Sengna said:

Hello, Dana and SLW210, greatly appreciated your in put and help me on this, i just got back to my office, i have been out on the job field with 4 different tasks, I will definitely follow you guys suggestion when i get a chance, I didn't mean to ignore any of your post.  Hope you guys understand.   Thank you so much for all your help, i really do.

Not a problem.  Sometimes life gets in the way.  Hope you didn't mind the joking around.

Not mad, just highlighting the correct answer for your problem, nothing wrong with the other solution, but it was a one time fix, you asked for a permanent fix.

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:38 PM, Sengna said:

i want to be able to set it in the Multi leader setting window, i want to keep it the same each time.

• Like 1

i went in "MODIFY MULITILEADER STYLE" under content tap- Left and Right Attachment: "Middle of top line" these are what i want to set to, now it is set as default so i don't have to do each time.  Off the topic: if i want to export all my setting ex: text, leaders, layers as template so that i can use the same format all the time, how can i do that? i appreciate any technique that you guy recommended.

Thanks

left attach.jpg

2 hours ago, Sengna said:

i went in "MODIFY MULITILEADER STYLE" under content tap- Left and Right Attachment: "Middle of top line" these are what i want to set to, now it is set as default so i don't have to do each time.  Off the topic: if i want to export all my setting ex: text, leaders, layers as template so that i can use the same format all the time, how can i do that? i appreciate any technique that you guy recommended.

Thanks

left attach.jpg

This sort of change  lives in the drawing individually.  If you want to make it permanent for all new drawings, set up a template drawing with this mleader style in it and start all your new drawings from the template.  You can also simply copy one of the multi-leaders of this style to another drawing using the clipboard and it will live in that drawing too.  BUT  the new leader style MUST have a unique name first.  If it is copied to another drawing and there is already a style named the same in there already, the existing style will override your new one and it will remain unchanged in the drawing you copied to, just like a block definition.

• Like 1