Blocks. I have them. Lots. Free.

Jim Clayton

I have moved your thread to the "Blocks, Images, Models & Materials" section here: https://www.cadtutor.net/forum/forum/18-blocks-images-models-amp-materials/

If you would like to share your blocks, you can simply put them all in a zip file and attach it to your next post in this thread, or put them up on a file sharing site and post a link to the download.

That thought has crossed my mind...but I don't know where to place them...plus the file size is roughly 73MB...so if anyone can work out the logistics for me, they're yours for the taking.

On 10/10/2018 at 5:04 PM, Cad64 said:

I have moved your thread to the "Blocks, Images, Models & Materials" section here: https://www.cadtutor.net/forum/forum/18-blocks-images-models-amp-materials/

If you would like to share your blocks, you can simply put them all in a zip file and attach it to your next post in this thread, or put them up on a file sharing site and post a link to the download.

Hello. So the file size I have for this is super crazy massive. Roughly 73MB but I can trim it down slightly before zipping. Pretty certain that I'm still exceeding the file limit multiple times over.  Thoughts, suggestions? Tks.

Sifted through these today to remove some of the proprietary ones. Roughly 70% of the way done. Should have them posted on Monday or Tuesday. FYI.

Tomorrow morning... you will have these tomorrow morning.  Had to cut out early today and didn't finish zipping them.  So for the 3 of you that I'm certain are waiting on pins and needles, standby. Tks.

2D Blocks, as promised.  A total of 8, zip files.  everything from Flanges, to adapters, to bushings, to threads, to fittings, to you'll see when you get them.  Two things.  On the HH Flanges, and the RFWN Flanges, there are dynamic blocks.  Those might be more accurate than the other HH/RFWN Flange blocks.  And there is a Lisp included.  If you open one of these and it is fuzzy, or appears with thick polylines, just drag and drop the lisp into the drawing and it'll clear up.  Some of it might be useful, some of it might not be.  This is just a large portion of what I have.  I also have a metric ton of Junction Box blocks, way too much to load.  Have fun.

1 of 8

CADblocks1.zip

Just a thought you can make a view slides in Autocad so it could display what is in inside each DWG as a animated movie, you would make the slides via a script. And The vlside is similar a script to display.

Edited by BIGAL