put FIELD in CELL

benzson11

is there anyone that can help me create a lisp routine to get:
-get the attribute block value (different column)
-get position x of a block (different column)
-get position y of a block (different column)

-then put it on CELL as FIELD.
I know that this is possible manually but is there anyone who can create a lisp routine for this. It would be a great help.

Thank you in advance,

Sorry for the inconvenience that I cause. please see attached dwg file for the example and also attach the lisp routine that i found c/o lee mac. which select a dimension and automatically field the dimension value to the cell. basically that is what i need. i need a lisp routine to select the block and get the position (x)/(y) or northing and easting of the block and field it directly to the cell. thank you again.

sample.dwg

DIM2CELL.lsp

A block can return x,y,z etc as a field it is a case of working out the field coding then look at lee's code 

(setq tStr (strcat "%<\\AcObjProp Object(%<\\_ObjId " (itoa (vla-get-ObjectId Obj)) ">%).Measurement \\f \"%lu6\">%"))

a block

%<\AcObjProp Object(%<\_ObjId 1038227968>%).InsertionPoint \f "%lu6">%

Screen Shot 10-12-18 at 01.12 PM.PNG

@BIGAL thank you for your reply. I had tried replacing the field codes in the lisp routine. but I'm not that familiar with some of the codes like on how the lsp will select the object. I can modify simple routine but this is a lot complicated for me. 

You will need to repeat the data to cell 4 times using a different value of the field each time. 1st is name, then x, y, z. 

Did you google block attributes to table there is probably code already out there v's a fair bit of redoing lees code.

@BIGAL again thank you so much. before it took me atleast 1-2mins per block to get the attribute name, x and y. now it only took me around 2-3 secs per block. hahaha

I am looking at going commercial soon semi retiring and the biggest issue you have with managers is how much you save them for a little upfront cost. 

if you look at 2 minutes @ $100 / Hour = $3.33 per task, If I charged say $50 for the code that would be 15 setouts but it costs now $0.03 per setout. Like lots of others here we are talking 20 minutes is now 10 seconds but still struggle to get paid for it.