Manage layers of a multi page file

itacad

Hello, many files that I have to manage, have a "multi page structure"...a serie of unfrozen layers creates a page...the alternation of unfrozen layers series determines the fascicles or brochure.

These files are made with special applications that make the transition from one page to another immediate.

I usually go through all combinations of layers, saving every combination that represents a page as a view in the state manager layer.

Since the views correspond to a progressive number, I would like to have a lisp that when used is moved forward by one view so as to change the page faster.

The second big problem with this type of files is to print the pages...is there a way to publish a series of views? 

I would like to create a single PDF, or if not possible, quickly create a PDF print for each view (which I will then merge with another program).

Is a problem that can be solved with a script? (which I can not use).

Greetings

Hello, I look some tutorials about Sheet Set, but It seems to me that it must necessarily create layouts, or not?

I can't manage or public  layers states like as with the layouts

16 hours ago, itacad said:

Hello, I look some tutorials about Sheet Set, but It seems to me that it must necessarily create layouts, or not?

I can't manage or public  layers states like as with the layouts

Layouts have been the way to plot for the past quarter century and make up the Sheets in Sheet Sets.  The layouts may all be in one drawing or many different ones.  I'm a heavy user of layer states and different layer states may be used in each viewport if you need.