MULTILINE ATTRIBUTE AND DYNAMIC BLOCK

Want2LispForever

Heyo,

Got an issue regarding multiline attribute orientation within a dynamic block. 

E.g.

image.png.c45850aca618ee24ceadf55b888c4916.png

I've tried a couple of things but he only solution I have found is to manually modify the properties in the text options tab within the enhanced attribute editor which seem unnecessarily tedious. 

Any suggestions as to what would be the most efficient and practical way to have selected block text in the above example read from left to right would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Sorted it out

Managed to solve this by creating a separate text style that was tagged to be upside down, applying that to a second attribute and using visibility states to manage which attribute to display.

• 1 year later...

Howdy, Want2,

You found a way to share attribute text between two attributes? This would be so handy! I have not ever been able to create even a Section or Grid Line with the same attribute at each end. Did you figure out how to share the text, or do you have to reenter it when you use the reversed version?

Thanks,

-- dunn