Dynamic Block with Multiple Visibilties (maybe Lookup Table?)

Jim Clayton

So I'm not entirely sure if my question is pertaining to Visibility States or Lookup Tables.  I have some Flange blocks like the attached and if you click on the Visibility drop down you'll see that the list is huge.  I'm wanting to take that single long list and have two drop downs...one for Size (inches) and one for Rating/Class.  Basically the user would select the Size in inches first with one Visibility menu, then the Class/Rating with another Visibility menu.  I can't figure out how to do this or if it's possible but I feel like I've come across dynamic blocks like this before.  If anyone has any knowledge on this, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Tks.

Dynamic HH Flange.dwg

Visibility parameter .... hard question ...
May be :
Create two visibility parameters.
One parameter shows all blocks with size selection.
The second parameter selects depending on the class.

Well that was my initial thought but for whatever reason I haven't been able to achieve it.  I'm by no means a Dynamic Block expert though.  Is there something specific that I have to do in order to make it work?  And thanks for the reply.