Bricscad V19

steven-g

I've been waiting for this, here is a video showing some of the new stuff in Bricscad V19 and a few of these new features are going to be showing up in the free "Bricscad Shape" as well.

Some nice stuff ! The building wall generator is like what we created over 30 years ago but taken to a new level.We had something similar to the GRID approach then so maybe we were ahead of our time.

Edited by BIGAL

Bricscad shape is free, and it contains some really good tools for creating 3D models, it also works using the exact same layout and commands as the full Bricscad program, which also means it is a great way to run an extended trial of the software for people new to cad, who can then step over to the full version for more professional features like BIM or just general design documentation.

• Like 1

I downloaded it after I posted that question. It seems to be an easily used product, though I'm finding the support difficult to navigate.  I have an old version of Bricscad that I bought many years ago, and I've used it quite a bit.  Version 11, if memory serves.  I see much potential here, and with the economy on the upswing once again, perhaps this will be a good tool to add to the toolchest....lol