Pipes and ducts show through the view range

Siberian

I'm having an issue using plan regions (regions where the view range is different). If I draw a length of pipe or duct that partly extends into a plan region where the range is such that it would't normally be visible, then it will still be visible. Only pipe/duct segments that are fully enclosed within the region are hidden from view. This naturally makes the view look weird. The work around is to split the pipe by placing a union at the boundry of the plan region - then the segment that extends into the region is hidden. But still I feel it wasn't intended to work like this?

Just the way it is. What we do is use the Linework tool to override the linework that makes up the pipe/duct and adjust the length with little grips at each end. It's a good tool to use for things like this. 

-TZ

On 12/5/2018 at 1:53 PM, tzframpton said:

Just the way it is. What we do is use the Linework tool to override the linework that makes up the pipe/duct and adjust the length with little grips at each end. It's a good tool to use for things like this.

I've looked at the Linework tool, but I can't get it to work with single line graphics?

On 12/7/2018 at 3:08 AM, Siberian said:

I've looked at the Linework tool, but I can't get it to work with single line graphics?

I don't think it works for single line graphics, unfortunately. 

-TZ