Hatch will not match

neondeon298

So I am using a drawing from an employee who is no longer here. Apparently their computer had a huge library of hatch patterns. The drawing that has been passed on to me to finished has a hatch that I want to match/replicate throughout the rest of the drawing but the match properties isn't working because I believe the pattern isn't defined in my system (I don't have a PAT file for it). What can I do to "define" this hatch pattern?

Thanks!!!

The hatch pattern should be defined within a drawing because it is included in the dxf data. So unless someone has exploded the hatch, you should be able to use it in that drawing even without an external definition file.

Perhaps you could post a drawing with some of that hatch?

The hatch may be matching we have problems because we work in real world co-ordinates big numbers and the hatch thinks it is at 0,0 so often we just need to redefine the origin point and the pattern appears correct.