How to plot multiple views at once with different sizes?

Siberian

I'm plotting some views as PDF files. The plot dialog lets you select what views to plot, and I'm temped to plot several views at once. But if they use different sheet sizes - how do I get that to work? The plot dialog needs you to specify a paper size - so what do I do if different sheets are different sizes?

You could try keeping them all in the same object space and then you can create a block in your paper space once you created your block template double click inside the block and use your mouse cursor to zoom in or out to where you have every object that you put in the same space in Plainview . If that makes sense so when you're in your paper space in your viewport is createdgo to your model space make sure you have everything that you want printed in the same model space then go to paper space where your viewport is double click inside there zoom in and out where all the objects are visible and then you can print them all on one piece of paper if that's what you're asking. You can also create a block it's really easy just Google it.

16 hours ago, Siberian said:

I'm plotting some views as PDF files. The plot dialog lets you select what views to plot, and I'm temped to plot several views at once. But if they use different sheet sizes - how do I get that to work? The plot dialog needs you to specify a paper size - so what do I do if different sheets are different sizes?

You will have to find an add-in to perform the operation you're inquiring about. To the best of my knowledge, Revit cannot plot multiple page sizes in a single plot process. I have a paid add-in that includes this function but I'll confess I've never used it because I've never had to plot multiple page sizes at once. 

-TZ

Without the add-in, you will need to do a separate plot set for each size. Merging the files afterwards (if needed) can be done in a PDF editing software.