CADTutor Emoji button in Microsoft Edge

Incognito Cube

Good morning, all!

So, I've noticed through the past month or so when I select the Emoji button in the toolbar, it takes about 1-2 minutes to load in the emojis, and then crashes the webpage (Thank you for adding the feature that saves your reply seemingly indefinitely before you post it, by the way). Does this happen to anyone else? I'm using the most current version of Microsoft Edge. My current workaround has been to use Firefox, but I'm not too privy to FF. In the end, it's not a big deal, but I was just curious if anyone else experiences this. I used to use Chrome with no issues as well, but ever since IT has banned Chrome in the office I've resorted to (And am surprisingly liking) Edge as my browser, especially since it doesn't completely devour system memory like Chrome does.

Cheers,

- IC

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - sorry to be so late in replying to this post. I must admit, I haven't experienced this myself (although I mostly use FF) but I will check it out to see if it's a generic issue.

Salutations!

I appreciate the reply, and I should have updated sooner. I believe the issue I described above, I have debunked as being an issue local to my workplace's network setup. I don't often come to CADTutor (Or at least sign in & post anything) from my home computer, but since the time that I've posted this I've visited a few times from my own PC, and no issue can be noted from Microsoft Edge here. 

With that being said, I would like to thank you for creating this fantastic corner of the internet. I, along with many others, have acquired an immense amount of knowledge from CADTutor, and personally, I owe my current fortunate situation to this site.

:beer:

Take it easy,

- IC