Revit 2019 Shutting Down ....

DonovanPorter

Good Morning all.

I have been using Revit 2019 since its release last year, and i have picked up a few things that are strange.

1. The recent Files tab in the  Quick Access bar has vanished. After Reinstall. (see below for the reason)

2. Properties and File Browser won't stay docked on my secondary screen. After Reinstall. (see below for the reason)

3. When i have a single or multiple Projects/Families open, and i close one of the said Projects/Families, Revit closes completely. I do not get prompted to save drawings at all , it just closes.

Now the reason for my re-install was to see if these issues could be alleviated by doing this, this how ever did not solve the problem.

All updates have been installed. 

Any ideas on what to look at ? Are there any system variables that could be defaulted back to factory ..??

thank you in Advance.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I was having similar issues with another version of Revit (Not 2019).

I Uninstalled Site Designer and that solved the issues. Hope this help you

On 4/24/2019 at 9:42 AM, hoss said:

Hi,

I was having similar issues with another version of Revit (Not 2019).

I Uninstalled Site Designer and that solved the issues. Hope this help you

+1 on removing Site Designer. That's a plugin that is infested with bad programming apparently. Been an issue community wide for a while. 

-TZ