Mitered Mechanical piping???

NH3man!

Is there a way to miter mechanical piping without fittings?  I am doing a tunnel project and can't see to do it without using fittings.  

Gotta use a fitting for Pipes. There's a Duct Fitting that has a gored elbow and the parameters are set up in a simple manner, I'm wondering if a Save As and change categories to Pipe Fitting or just create new but follow the Parameters that the Gored fitting has. This setup can have a 2 gore Sweep and it'll accomplish a mitered look. 

Or just edit an existing Generic fitting to have a mitered Sweep... would be simple enough. 

-TZ

I was able to use a trimmed LR 90 as a fitting but was hoping that the actual pipe would be able to miter for small changes of 5 degrees or less.   Tunnel is done now but for future work it would be nice.   

Thanks All!!!

If you really need to model this with mitered joints as it would literally exist in the field, you could always resort to a Generic Model. Use the Sweep with a profile and you'll get your desired results. You can use the independent Connector Families on the ends of the Generic Model pipe to have a point of connection for calcs if it was required. 

-TZ