Paper space, legacy hidden, and view ports

bcloud73

I am running CADWorx 2019 Plant Pro 2018. I'm working in paper space. My issue is, inside my view port and with the view port set to legacy hidden I have existing pipe that are dashed in the model but when I plot the drawing they show up as solid lines. I have tried everything I know to fix the issue or work around it without doing anything major. Is there way to use legacy hidden and still have the 3D pipe show up as existing pipe?

You're running Cadworx and Plant Pro inside what program? Autocad? You posted in the 3ds Max section, so I'm a little confused. I think this question probably needs to be moved to the Autocad 3D modeling section. Let me know what Autodesk program you're using and I will move this thread to the proper location.

• 2 months later...

You need to modify your CTB file. Pick a color for the objects you want to show up with a specific linetype. Then go into your CTB file (probably best to click on the "Form View" tab), pick that color, and set the linetype to the specific style you want. This will work with the Legacy Hidden plot style.