Alignment Labels 100x Smaller in Paper Space

CadYouDigIt

I was originally working with a 1:500 scale (in both model and paper space). Everything looked fine.

I was asked to increase the paper size from 11x17 to a arch D 24x36, to include the entire plan area.

I then changed the scale to 1:250 in both model and paper space, with everything else looking fine, the alignment labels and my profile banding is 100x smaller.

I have tried messing around with the scales, creating new viewports, a new drawing, the same issue keeps coming up.

Has anyone else ever had this issue?

Thanks in advance

Edit: It appears to happen once I create a new viewport.

Edited by CadYouDigIt

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Cad.....Not sure if this is the issue but After you create the Viewport click inside it and Regen. 

Also you should be creating your sheets using 24x36 from the start.

That way you always have the option to print full size or 11x17

using 1:2 scale. 

Hope that helps!

If you have two types of labels with a problem, while everything else is fine, you should check those label styles. Some specific setting is overriding the general scale factor. The more you can tell us, the better we can help.