Divide w/ Input

JoeyG_77

Hey everyone .... Im looking for help with a lisp or if there is an existing one that would be able to pick 2 points then ask what my subtraction would be and then minus that from the overall dimension that you picked in the beginning.  Then you would have to divide that into equal spaces based on a number you entered.  Then it would draw 6" lines @ every point . Like in the pic

Thanks for your help in advance

ps .. the direction can be in the X & Y direction

X1.JPG

Big Al ... I just went back and re read the post and you're right.  I misread the reply, so let me get some more examples for you to see 

The equals are easy with a "Variable" and a shortening of the overall as per other post, not sure what you want for ABCDE and F again easy but what are the parameters for A-F

Just need what is max for EQ.Is it 6" and Variable then its simple maths. Overall/(6+variable) and end tolerance offsets.

Hey Al ... The ABCDEF are just a before and after is the equal.  The lisp would have to be able to pick 2 points and be able to divide it up w/ a specific variable.  Then draw little lines at all the points for reference so you can stretch to them.