Export Points into CSV file with coordinates with Object Data

Shablab

I was using code from Lee Mac but it does not seem as if I am able to edit to export object data as well or the layer the points are on.  For example it currently exports into a CSV as (x,y,z). I would like it to export as (Point Layer,x,y,z) or (x,y,z,OD1,OD2,OD3) to export all the object data from each point as their own column line.

Attached is Lee Mac's amazing lisp as I referenced.

PtManagerV2-4.lsp

Edited by Shablab

On 3/15/2019 at 2:34 AM, Shablab said:

I was using code from Lee Mac but it does not seem as if I am able to edit to export object data as well or the layer the points are on.  For example it currently exports into a CSV as (x,y,z). I would like it to export as (Point Layer,x,y,z) or (x,y,z,OD1,OD2,OD3) to export all the object data from each point as their own column line.

Attached is Lee Mac's amazing lisp as I referenced.

PtManagerV2-4.lsp 64.17 kB · 4 downloads

its very good but point id not get so if its is get point id or layer name then its 100% correct. 

On 3/20/2019 at 6:46 AM, harshad said:

what is that od1 , od2, od3 is tex or block?

attach u r dwg sample

A quick summarization: I bring points into autocad which have attributes associated with them. (You can click on a point and see FeatID, OBJECTID, etc.) Once I import these points, I want to be able to export them into an Excel file that has the Columns: Xcoord, Ycoord, Zcoord, OD1,OD2,etc... With OD1 being the first attribute under "OD" in autocad when you click on the point. And I want columns in excel until there is a column for every attribute.

Attached is the example drawing. 

Example Drawing.dwg

5 hours ago, Roy_043 said:

I don't think you can get to this data in plain AutoCAD.

Get to it or export? I use Map3D/Civil3D if relevant.  Unless you are saying you dont think it is possible to export it through any form of autocad.  

58 minutes ago, Roy_043 said:

'get to' = 'get to'. IOW you need to have the application that created these points installed.

The points were created in an unknown program but all versions of autocad/GIS should read them the same. If you bring into a GIS program and click on the point it contains the same attributes as if you were to click on in within the autocad program. I already am able to get to this data within autocad I just am unsure on how to get it out of autocad and into excel/notepad format. I figured a Lisp routine would be possible in doing this extraction.