Export Points into CSV as (ObjectData,X,Y,Z) from CAD

Shablab

I have a bunch of points with Object Data in a drawing and I need that information exported into an Excel file in the format within the Title.  At the moment I have been using a workaround by importing and re-exporting and then connecting data with the Task Pane to export to excel file. Is there a lisp to better automate this process?

On 3/18/2019 at 10:28 AM, JuniorNogueira said:

You can not get the result with the command DATAEXTRACTION ?

I did not know about this command and it gets me 85% there. I do not see where to export Object Data with this though. If it's an option within and I'm just missing this then it should give me everything I need.

2 hours ago, harshad said:

That Lisp seems to work well but it only exports (X, Y, Z) and doesn't give me an Object Data with the points

12 minutes ago, Roy_043 said:

@Shablab

What is meant by 'object data'?

See below. FeatId, OBJECTID, ANCILLARYR, & ENABLED are all associated within Autocad as 'Object Data' (OD).  They are just attributes associated with an object given to provide additional information where necessary.  You can Mapexport/Mapimport the points with this Data as well.

image.png.71d69fb6e0003b9c8a74609cd2375a32.png