Website feature

Tharwat

Hello,

Today I have noticed is that the Website feature is not working and it returns the same page link that you are currently on and wanted to let you know and hope this feature / option is enabled very soon.

Thank you.

Honestly I am not enjoying this latest new software of the forum at all as I already mentioned that before as you know but to go back with the previous software I think many users would be very thankful including me for sure.

Many posts are mixed up now in Lisp forum once you enter any thread and you would see blank replies as I experienced that a few minutes ago.

58 minutes ago, CADTutor said:

OK, permanent fix applied. Should all be good now. Let me know if there are still problems :)

Yes it works now. Thank you :)

Is it possible to make the default option for the codes tag with No Syntax Highlighting since the AutoLISP option is not available and what's more the default one which is HTML makes the Lisp codes unrelated and a bit ugly I believe.

image.png.950921f506c529e59685f715d3af7936.png

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tharwat said:

Is it possible to make the default option for the codes tag with No Syntax Highlighting since the AutoLISP option is not available and what's more the default one which is HTML makes the Lisp codes unrelated and a bit ugly I believe.

Yes, that has been on my "to do list for a while. Unfortunately, it's not a simple fix but I will see what I can do.

As for going back to the old software... sorry to disappoint you but we will be sticking with the current platform. I do understand that some of our legacy content has suffered in the transition and I'm not happy about that, but if you have specific examples you would like corrected, I can do that.

The new platform is more secure, more modern and more flexible. There is some new functionality I will be adding in the near future that I hope will make the transition worthwhile.

• Like 1