LISP files Can't recover as same as data type in Lisp files

prakashreddy

Hi All,

I lost data in my drive, Unfortunately it was deleted by me. Then i tried to recover data by few recovery softwares. I recovered maximum all files expect few. But strangely the code in LSP files is in some other format. How i can get it in original format. Please find the attachment for reference.

I need it badly.  😭

Because i am working in one of the organizations. Again they won't let me to work on same topic which i lost. It will delay my project schedule.

Draw_splice_modified.lsp

It is lisp file only. Because it recovered all fas, pdb, Ob files also as attached.

This file is one of the file in project. It is having all sub routines only. This to used with some other lisp files.

total Project having 32 lisp files. Previously i attached one file for reference.

Draw_splice_modified.fas Draw_splice_modified.lsp Draw_splice_modified.ob Draw_splice_modified.pdb Draw_splice_modified._ls

Hi,

You mean to say that old files were overwritten?

If So, These files were not overwritten. After miss delete i didn't copy any new files in to this drive.

The way a hard disk works is it does not actually erase files, it marks the space as usable, thats why you got some back, once you realise you lost something the clock starts ticking on the space being used. Even windows can write to the file area.

Backup Backup how did you not have a copy somewhere else an old pc maybe go and dig it out. USB's are so cheap.

Why have you not gone back to where you got them from ?

HI,

I didn't lost data in Hard disk. I lost in my PC 'D' drive. Even until now i recovered files from my PC only. But there is a format problems in recovered files as i said earlier.

I have a vlx, which was copied in client PC for testing. Is there any hope to get anything from it?