Moving and extruding a polyline in ACAD using VBA

Luke31

Hi, I'm a bit new to using VBA with AutoCAD. Is it possible to move a defined polyline (square) and then extrude it to create a third dimension? If yes, what would the syntax be please?

You have answered your own question, MOVE & EXTRUDE just google a bit and you should be able to find the commands in VBA format at worst you can get VBA to do a "Command" string.

This took about 1 minute answer is what you want, you can find extrude should be the same. https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2015/ENU/AutoCAD-ActiveX/files/GUID-1F8B68A6-0A46-4697-A978-BBEDAE3AE5FF-htm.html

Ok thanks i managed to move the square & copy it, however I am trying to create a hollow box in 3d. Can this be done? Since the extrude command extrudes faces and not sides.