ERROR WITH ANNOTATIVE

doantatnam

Hi all,

Since I have installed CAD 2018, I have got this problem which it is working properly for my team-mates. 

my company use server on the internet, when I get drawing in my computer, everthing is normal, the thing is when I am done with drawing and upload it into server and try to get it back then the text is displayed wrong. Here I have 2 images to show that problem, text have some annotative scale.

thank you all

1.PNG

2.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

The problem text - what is the object type? Are those mleaders? blocks?

If text or mtext, One solution is just to make those callouts non-annotative in properties and set the text height manually so they display as intended in the viewport (in paperspace).

If it were me, I would find similar annotative objects nearby that are working properly with the correct annotation scaling.  Then use "matchprop" command to assign the properties of the good text to the problem text.  This will work as long as they aren't xref'd in or part of a larger block.  From there, just update the layer of the text back to what it was before the matchprop.

In the case of a block, you would basically do the same thing it would just be in the block editor, then purge out any resultant layers you don't want in the block file, save, and they will all update immediately (might need a regen command for good measure).

ChriS

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all 🙂
I have the same problem with my DWG 😞 

yesterday I was working on my DWG, and everything  was Ok.

Today when i was started my DWG, all dimensions and elevation block going crazy 😞

I tried to upload dwg, but he has an 22MB 😞

dwg.JPG

I have no answer for why or how the anonymous blocks got into the drawing.  I've seen thousands of purge-able anonymous blocks but never saw any actually inserted in the drawing.   

The rest are legitimate annotative dimensions with MANY annotative scales assigned to each one. 

The Multileaders seem fine and are not blocks. The problem text that are now anonymous blocks are probably from some other software or third party add-on or some code.