Raster image disappears

Cad64

This is driving me nuts! 

I'm trying to insert an image into my drawing. File type doesn't matter. I've tried them all and the same thing happens.

I open the xref manager, attach image and place it on screen. Everything is good up to this point. I can see the image just fine. The problem occurs once I pan or zoom. The image disappears and all that's left is the image frame. See screenshots below.

This problem only happens in this one file. I can attach images in other files with no trouble, but any image I try to insert into this one dwg gives me this issue. So I'm thinking there must be a variable that's not set right or something. I have checked all the settings and variables that I can think of. I have purged, audited, tried to regen repeatedly, wblocked out to a new file, closed and re-opened the drawing, etc. Nothing has worked.

If anyone has experienced this issue before and has a solution, I would be very thankful. I have spent half the day putting this drawing together and now that I'm trying to insert an image, it's not cooperating. I really don't want to start over again with a new file and have to do all this work over again.

Thanks

Image Problems.jpg

You might try command RTDISPLAY and set the value to 0. 

Hopefully it will work after that.

I believe RTDISPLAY is set to 1 by default and, for whatever reason, can cause your rasters to bug out when panning or zooming.

-ChriS

• Thanks 1

• 4 years later...