Model tab vs Layout tab plotting

notredave

All,

Good afternoon. I have a question that is baffling me. We have drawings that are in layout tab and in model tab, individual drawings. We have a custom monochrome ctb we use. My dilemma is when we plot the drawings in model tab, they come out perfect. When we plot drawings that are in layout tab, they print light, every one of them. I made sure all the layers and line weights were the same between drawings. I have never come across this and was wondering if anyone has and what they did to fix this problem.

Thank you,

David

Have you checked the properties for your viewport in paper space? Specifically, the Transparency value and the Shade Plot value.

CyberAngel,

Thank you for your suggestion but it didn't work. I compared 2 of the drawing properties, 1 in model space and other in layout and the one in model prints darker than the one in layout. Thanks again.

David

In your page setup are you using the box "scale object lineweights" ?

Sounds like your plots from paperspace are not set to scale to the sheet.

-ChriS