Penn Foster AutoCAD Commands Project & Structural Drafting Project

D'Jewel

Good Morning Everyone. I (as many other students) am having difficulty understanding Penn Foster's instructions on these projects. I know that there are probably already threads that cover some of my questions, So I'm just going to begin by asking how can I get to the threads that deal with the projects that I'm working on. I had to stop working on this course for a bit, and now I'm back (...that's life). If I can just get a jump start, I believe I can finish this and move to the next phase.😉

You are in the correct part of the forum (Student Project Questions).  To zero in on a particular project type use the Search function.  Ex. - Oleson Village Project.

Thank you, ReMark. I looked at some of the threads for Oleson Village, and I realized that I was already on the right track. You have awesome advice! I just have to finish what I started (get past my frustration). I believe I'm just about finished with Oleson Village, but I'm trying to make sure I have all of the details included. I was able to catch a couple of minor errors I made and correct them. I've been putting in all of the text for the project. I still have to move and resize the trees, put the boundary info, and the benchmark, and of course put in the title block. I think resizing the trees is going to be the biggest challenge. I don't want to explode them.

The Structural Drafting project I'm just beginning. I was beginning that project just to get away from Oleson Village for a minute. It drove me back to the first one. 🙃

I would like for you to look at Oleson Village once I believe I'm finished with it, just to have a second pair of eyes, if you don't mind.

Again, thanks a million.

Re: resize trees.  If you are using a block for your trees you can explode one copy of the block, scale it up or down as required, then re-create the block using the same name.  You'll be asked if you want to override the original block definition.  Respond with a "yes".  All the blocks will then be resized.