DUCTWORK DOESNT DISPLAY WHEN i DO A SECTION?

raj banerjee

i have used the section mark command in mep to creat a section, the building is displayed byt no ductwork?

anybody know the reason for this? the ducts were drawn in mep using the ductwork workspace tools

single line feature? havnt a clue what the even is? lol if I xref the layout into a new drawing and do a section that way it displays all the info. really confusing

If we do a section and the pipe is in single line then it doesn't show. I have had duct show in plan view but not in iso view. I had to copy and paste the duct into another drawing to get it to show up. Yes, very confusing and glitchy.

• 1 month later...
i have used the section mark command in mep to creat a section, the building is displayed byt no ductwork?

anybody know the reason for this? the ducts were drawn in mep using the ductwork workspace tools

check these settings....(attached)

play with them I found MEP Design keeps my pipe from disappearing :o

display.jpg