AcCoreConsole gives "command not found" error in a script that runs in AutoCAD

russleen

I need to process a whole bunch of DWG drawings. First, i need to BURST all the blocks that are on them, and then export it to DXF format.

So, what I did is, I wrote a very small script:

(load "BURST")
BURST
ALL

_dxfout

and also found and modified a BAT file that some kind soul wrote on the forum to run this script on the drawings folder:

FOR %%f IN ("C:\Users\plxru_user\Desktop\burst_test\*.dwg") DO "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2019\accoreconsole.exe" /i "%%f" /s "C:\Users\plxru_user\Desktop\burst_test\burst2dxf.scr" /l en-US

The script works perfectly in AutoCAD, but in ACC it throws an error message saying "Unknown command BURST. Press F1 for help."

Same thing happens when I try using custom PBURST from Lee Mac:

(load "C:\\Users\\plxru_user\\Desktop\\burst_test\\BurstUpgradedV1-7.lsp")
pburst
all

_dxfout

I tried changing PBURST with (C:"BURST"), only to see another error "Unknown command ALL. Press F1 for help."

I have no idea about AutoLISP, scripts, etc., all I did was just slapping together the pieces that I found online.

Any advices are welcome!

I have no experience using the Core Console in AutoCAD and consequently I'm unsure of any incompatibilities with the use of my program in conjunction with this utility.

However, an easier approach might be to use my Script Writer application to evaluate my Burst Upgraded application across an entire set of drawings - in this case, the Script Line supplied to my Script Writer might look something like the following:

_.open *file* (load "BurstUpgradedV1-7.lsp" nil) (if LM:burstsel (LM:burstsel (ssget "_X" '((0 . "INSERT")(66 . 1))) nil)) _.qsave _.close

Edited by Lee Mac
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Lee Mac said:

I have no experience using the Core Console in AutoCAD and consequently I'm unsure of any incompatibilities with the use of my program in conjunction with this utility.

However, an easier approach might be to use my Script Writer application to evaluate my Burst Upgraded application across an entire set of drawings - in this case, the Script Line supplied to my Script Writer might look something like the following:

_.open *file* (load "BurstUpgradedV1-7.lsp" nil) (if LM:burstsel (LM:burstsel (ssget "_X" '((0 . "INSERT")(66 . 1))))) _.qsave _.close

Thanks for you reply!

I tried using this method, but unfortunately, this script gives me an error:

(if LM:burstsel (LM:burstsel (ssget "_X" '((0 . "INSERT")(66 . 1))))) ; error: too few arguments

1 hour ago, Lee Mac said:

My apologies, I forgot to include the second argument determining whether nested blocks should be burst - I have updated my earlier post.

Thank you so much! It works just fine. Even though it won't work via core console, must be some functions are not available there, it does exactly what I need.

Update:

it seem to be giving an "nil" message at random times, without bursting the blocks. I'm trying to figure out if there's anything different about these drawings.