simple lisp to read text (etc c1 ,c2, f1, f2 )and insert block named same text content

abhisjek

Hi 

I am beginner  in lisp programming, i need a simple lisp(not advanced coding) or suggestions for my work which is as follows:

I have grid intersections, poly lines  (square or rectangles), I want to insert certain block at the center of the poly lines by reading text(block names) placed at grid intersections .

kindly help me by providing lisp or suggest me how to Do. Please,,,,,,

Edited by abhisjek

1 hour ago, BIGAL said:

Post an image or a dwg so we can see what your trying to do.

hi 

Thank you for help, attached dwg file. I wank to insert block at the center of poly line (rectangle or square )based on the block name (text)placed near or inside.

Thank you again.......:)

FOR CAD FOURM.dwg

Edited by abhisjek

To me 4 blocks left right up down with 1 attribute then just insert and enter attribute F1 etc There does not seem to be any pattern to automate the labelling, whilst a block could be placed on each intersection you would have to enter the attribute which would be slower than using copy.