Lisp routine for Ploting to pdf

pmadhwal7

I am not criticising the $5, this is good value for what the program does.

I am not criticising the program - it looks good

The 'many times' is for my companies costs: For them to buy the software, for them to check it is OK (they do this with all software), for them to upload it to our 'app store', for me to then request it to be installed, my boss to OK me to have the software, for the IT guys to take admin rights on my PC and install the software.. and then I can start to use it (trial period or not), and then they will need to look after licenses and so on so I can use it legally as required. This is the 'many times' cost

I have a hard time comparing 15 minutes manual drafting now takes 32 seconds is that not worth $5. My charge out was $130 / hr. If the boss saves $1 an hour that's $40 a week $2,000 in his pocket a year.

How long does it take to insert a block a circle with 1 attribute, then copy and edit the attribute so you get 1 2 3 etc v;'s pick pick pick how ever fast you do it and number increases or my case A B C or a b c  or 1 2 3 all auto increment. That's a $5 program. Seconds v's minutes about a whole days work. 

Peter P ask your co-workers questions how can you improve what they do every day, what do they do repeatedly every day that is time consuming. Then spend $5 of your charge time asking for it to be done for nothing here.

BigAl and Maratovich. I am not criticising the $5 cost, or the program, I think you have misunderstood me. Anything that can make our lives easier is good, and the cost is good

All I am saying is that the $5 cost of the software is a small portion of the cost to get it to my PC in the office and will be the same for many.

@BIGAL since users can find someone able to satisfy their needs of complete routines then logically they will pay nothing, I believe what you are posting over forums is entirely great but does not help for your own business besides that, be mindful is that lots of people gathering routines and codes and put them on display on YouTube channels for sale and not for free I have encountered many of them over social media and some of them ask for codes for their customers that they pay them regardless of the payment amount.

Based on the above said, I decided to help users that would like to learn and appreciate what we give for them otherwise, I am not in need of wasting my time for useless issues.

No problems. 🍻:)🍻
I am of the opinion that everyone should have a choice.
Who understands Lisp - can use it.
Who does not understand Lisp or needs a convenient interface - use the program.
But users need to understand - if they want improvements, they want very big requirements, then it takes a lot of time, and then it will be for an additional fee.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tharwat said:

@Bigal由于用户可以找到一个能够满足他们完整的日常生活需求的人,那么从逻辑上说,他们将不付钱。我相信你在论坛上发布的内容是完全好的,但对你自己的业务没有帮助。请记住,很多人收集例行公事和代码,并将它们放在YouTube频道上出售,而不是免费的-我在社交媒体上遇到过很多这样的人,他们中的一些人向他们的客户索要代码,不管付款金额如何,他们都会付钱给他们。

基于以上所述,我决定帮助那些想学习和欣赏我们为他们提供的东西的用户,否则,我不需要在无用的问题上浪费我的时间。

I am very honored to have the help of a kind person like you in the forum. I have learned a lot from here, thank you very much!

1 hour ago, BIGAL said:

是时候忽略这个帖子了。谢谢马拉托维奇和塔瓦特,我很感谢你的意见。

Everyone has a different way of looking at the problem. Isn't your ultimate goal to help others without compensation? Thank you for helping us these rookies😝

5 hours ago, myloveflyer said:

I am very honored to have the help of a kind person like you in the forum. I have learned a lot from here, thank you very much!

Thank you.

Please try not to quote every post when you plan to reply to any member so just use the reply window not the Quote link.