REQUIRED LISP TO EXPORT DIM TEXT INTO EXCEL OR CSV FORMAT

Khera

On 15/08/2019 at 16:24, Khera said:

Dear sir,

I NEED A  LISP TO EXPORT DIM TEXT INTO EXCEL OR CSV FORMAT.

THANKS

SEE ATTACH IMAGE

2.JPG

plz help urgent..

Urgent and free are two different things in life.

Its not a hard task just have to find time. I don't have any at moment. Maybe later. CSV is quicker.

• Like 1

The suggested output is a bit peculiar. The 6 dimensions might belong to 2 triangles. I wonder what you would use it for.

Edited by Roy_043

1 hour ago, Roy_043 said:

The suggested output is a bit peculiar. The 6 dimensions might belong to 2 triangles. I wonder what you would use it for.

I THINK the attach image is just for reference , main point is  "EXPORT ANY DIM TEXT INTO EXCEL OR CSV FORMAT."

Edited by Ish
MODIFY

2 hours ago, Ish said:
3 hours ago, Roy_043 said:

I THINK the attach image is just for reference , main point is  "EXPORT ANY DIM TEXT INTO EXCEL OR CSV FORMAT."

CORRECT SIR, 

attach image is just for reference, for information .

I have many dim text & all are different to EXPORT  INTO EXCEL OR CSV FORMAT for quantity work.

• Like 1

But the suggested output is rather useless for quantity work. It is just a list of numbers without any relation to the objects in the drawing. The presented list might point to 6 circles, 3 rectangles, 3 parallelograms (which can vary in area) or 2 triangles.

Started to play with dims and the obvious is that a point number must be added, to what ever is picked. This is common for me a road set out plan. Yeah still not sure why ?

Thinking more there is do object code out there so why bother with dims just do.

pline1, len1

pline1, len2

pline1, len3

pline2, len1

pline2, len2

• Like 1

Maybe you should spend your time learning LISP if you need these done in such a hurry. Everyone is helping you on a volunteer basis for Free. You have yet to answer questions.

correct sir,

definitely, we should spend our time learning LISP.

for the moment solve this problem, EXPORT DIM TEXT INTO EXCEL OR CSV FORMAT.

Urgent has a cost,  free takes a while, Please choose which one 🤣

Khera back to you please explain more what it is you really want dimensions or lengths ?

Edited by BIGAL

4 hours ago, BIGAL said:

Khera back to you please explain more what it is you really want dimensions or lengths ?

I NEED ONLY ALL DIMENSION LENGTH TEXT WITH NUMBER MARKING IN EXCEL OR CSV FORMAT

THANKS... 

I think its an example need to read always override dimension value. For me and lots here its a no no  to draw 1 line incorrect length without a zigzag break symbol if space is a problem, eg segments 1, 2400, 2, 4  -----^>-----

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BIGAL said:

I think its an example need to read always override dimension value. For me and lots here its a no no  to draw 1 line incorrect length without a zigzag break symbol if space is a problem, eg segments 1, 2400, 2, 4  -----^>-----

I THINK , THATS WHY HE NEED SERIAL NUMBER TEXT ON DIM TEXT TO CHECK.

BECOZ SOME TIME DRAWING IN METER BUT DIMENSION TEXT IN MILIMETER.

SOME CASE DRAWING IN METER BUT DIMENSION NOT IN SCALE ONLY EDIT  LIKE ABOVE ATTACH IMAGE BY KHERA.

SOME CASE PREFIX OR SUFFIX TEXT LIKE A=1.000, 2.00 (A) 

IF S.NO IS THERE, EASY TO VERIFY/CHECK.

THANKS.