batch a lisp in multiple drawing

learner1230

hi ,

i have approximately 1000 dwg files in my folder , and i have to run a lisp in  all of those files  , is there any easy way script or macro  for open files / run commands which i want / save & close file / open next dwg and the same procces for until finish all files ...

I tried a lot of exaples of script but nothing match

thank you for your help

thank you so much for your help, but what I do is open a drawing remplace texts save close and open next drawing, also the texts is different between files

and I want to do it with a script or macro visual basic if you have any idea.

thank you 

I attached a excel data and picture, what I want to is replace the old text by the new text and for that I want just copy the colonne E in excel to autocad, the script run, for that I had done a lsp for the function replace and it match good but for the routine open save close open the next I hadn't found a function loop script or what can I do to collecte between open replace save close 

Capture.PNG

sous_test.xlsx

You could read a csv file dwgname,oldtext.newtext and write the script file.

You would pass the variables to a lisp (load "mytexter") (mytexter "oldtext" "newtext")

open dwg1
(load "mytexter")
(mytexter "oldtext" "newtext")
close
Y
open dwg2
……….

Edited by BIGAL

Mytexter does not exist it is the name of your lisp file that you want to use to replace the text. Same with the new old text. I have no idea where the text is that you want to replace. 

A question to Maratovich can we populate the new old  from the excel noticed a button ? 

1 hour ago, BIGAL said:

A question to Maratovich can we populate the new old  from the excel noticed a button ? 

I did not quite understand (translation difficulties), but here is the video:

7 hours ago, learner1230 said:

hello,https://www.kdmsoft.net/autoviewport.html match 

but maratovich just a perdiod of 8 days, I want to it for all time 

are you have a crack

Hahaha .. I think we all have cracks 😉.

He is the author of that software... if it helps your productivity you should pay for it! It's only $5 a year 🙄.

Edited by ronjonp