Make Lines Horizontal and Verticle.

foxint

And keep asking questions, if you get stuck watching videos and can't get it to work then post a link, sometimes videos go to quick or the people creating them forget to mention a few steps. Where is your closest city, someone might know of courses, or you might find a fairly local reseller, they often do introductory courses.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• foxint

• Cad64

• BIGAL

• steven-g

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys...BIG THANK YOU!!!

I am in the middle of NSW - Orange.

Just about to leave to take the Kinder on a train trip to Bathurst...back sometime today.

Great idea - thank you. help is great. I am a part time cad guy, happy to take any help.

Thanks

D

I will see if I can find someone in Orange, looked at Orange Tafe they have a course listed not cheap. Tafes have got expensive for part time courses as they are ran more these days as a business.

I just had  a look at Bathurst 100 camping and its sold out I could have called in, may still go, will let you know have to drive through Orange.