LeeMac's justify block base point bug

dirtyacc

when the block reference contain xref inside the block, it will fail and throw error.

i think it try to get the external reference boundingbox is culprit.

lee, I wanted to leave a measage in your site, but i never make the message sent success.

Edited by dirtyacc

Drawing 1 has a block which contian only one recentgle.

Drawing 2 have a block contain a circle and an external reference "Drawing 1.dwg"

When try to justifiy the block in Drawing 2 will fail, no matter the xref is resloved or not.

Desktop.zip

3 hours ago, Lee Mac said:

With limited testing I cannot seem to reproduce an error - could you please upload a sample drawing?

Thannks for the reply. I've upload a simple example to reproduce the problem. 

On 9/3/2019 at 5:59 AM, Lee Mac said:

With limited testing I cannot seem to reproduce an error - could you please upload a sample drawing?

It's just me or do you reproduce the problem? I like the UI of JBP script, now I use your CBPR/CBP to change block base point when block contain xref.

7 hours ago, dirtyacc said:

It's just me or do you reproduce the problem? I like the UI of JBP script, now I use your CBPR/CBP to change block base point when block contain xref.

Please the updated Version 1.1 - the issue was due to the nested block within the nested xref.

Edited by Lee Mac

On 9/8/2019 at 9:07 PM, Lee Mac said:

Please the updated Version 1.1 - the issue was due to the nested block within the nested xref.

thanks for the update, it works, when the xref is resolved, but will throw error when the xref is unresolved....

We used a xref for the handwriting signature in a relatived path, so it's fairly coomon send and recieve DWG with unresolved xref...As I understand, an xref position is only about it's insertion point, it should able to change the position of the nested xref even without know it's actual size in order to retain the entities relative position, right?

Edited by dirtyacc