Need help in Layer Director V1.9 of LEEMAC

kiransai

Hi there,

I had tried using the LeeMac Layer Director V1.9 in autocad 2010. But the thing is everytime I need to enter the command "LDON" to run the lisp. Instead is there any chances of running the lisp itself by activating when new drawing file is opened without entering the command "LDON". 

Thanks in advance

Edited by Cad64
Removed code and replaced with link to website

Firstly, as requested within the terms on my site, I would prefer if programs were referenced by name or using a simple link to the original, rather than posting the entirety of the code on another site and would therefore appreciate if you edited your post to remove the quoted code.

Regarding automatically enabling the program on drawing startup: this may be achieved using any of the methods I describe here; I would personally suggest that you create an AutoLISP file with the filename acaddoc.lsp saved within a trusted AutoCAD support file search path (or modify such file if it already exists), and populate this file with a load expression such as:

(load "LayerDirectorV1-9.lsp" nil)

Assuming that my Layer Director program has also been saved to a trusted AutoCAD support file search path.

Edited by Lee Mac
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much Lee Mac, 

I had followed the instruction but doesn't worked. Any other ways or is there any changes in the lisp so that it could work whenever a new dwg file is opened.

10 hours ago, kiransai said:

Thank you very much Lee Mac, 

I had followed the instruction but doesn't worked. Any other ways or is there any changes in the lisp so that it could work whenever a new dwg file is opened.

Before asking for more help, you should go back and read Lee's reply again, especially the part about editing your post to remove his code.

Firstly, as requested within the terms on my site, I would prefer if programs were referenced by name or using a simple link to the original, rather than posting the entirety of the code on another site and would therefore appreciate if you edited your post to remove the quoted code.

8 minutes ago, Cad64 said:

Before asking for more help, you should go back and read Lee's reply again, especially the part about editing your post to remove his code.

Yes @Cad64, I couldn't find any edit option for this post to edit, It shows this tread is being moderated.

38 minutes ago, kiransai said:

Yes @Cad64, I couldn't find any edit option for this post to edit, It shows this tread is being moderated.

Hmmmm, that's odd. Maybe it's because you only have 4 posts that you can't edit. Once you get to 10 posts you should be able to edit your posts.

I have removed the code and added a link to Lee's program on his site.