Call Out Bubble Dynamic Block

Pukenzz

I’m looking for a dynamic block that is a call out bubble.  Just a circle with an editable letter or number inside.  I would like that block to function such that I can make the line coming off of it have an closed arrow, closed dot or nothing.  I’d like it so that I can move the end of the line wherever I want it and the tail end always stays connected to the circle and points through the center.  I can create it myself but before I spend the time, I thought I’d see if anybody already has one you can share or steer me towards.

Thanks in advance

A feature very much like that already exists in AutoCAD.  Have you looked at MultiLeaders?  There are different styles of multileaders available one of which is a balloon or bubble.

Had a look googled Multileader balloon and a simple youtube example appeared very simple to do.

For admin Posted link here and it loaded link which cadtutor site did not like.

Anyway using mleader does not auto increment so a macro or lisp may add that feature.

Here is a pt num bubble circle or square it auto increments alpha or numbers, the leader option would need to be added. But not that hard. Multi getvals.lsp is in the download section here.

Pt num bubble.lsp

Had a minute

(defun c:mlbub ( / x pt1 pt2 str)
(setq x (getint "enter start number"))
(while (setq pt1 (getpoint "pick start point"))
(setq pt2 (getpoint pt1 "pick next point"))
(setq str (rtos x 2 0) )
(command "mleader" pt1 pt2 str)
(setq x (+ x 1))
)
)