OLE EXCEL TABLE PLOT UPSIDE DOWN

GISdude

Hi all,

I have been struggling for the past 3 hours to print EXCEL tables right-side-up. On plot preview they look fine. But, I have some dwg's from 2006 that have OLE excel tables inserted. However, they print upside down. I have changed orientation, plot upside down, different plotter. NADA. 

I have EXL2CAD from Terry, but the original excel files were deleted/removed/or the consultant never gave them to us when the wiring was done...so maybe OCR? ugh.

So, what to do...I don't want to recreate this table, it's about 150 records long.

TIA

Ok, this is probably one of the most counter intuitive work arounds...but all I did was create a brand new .dwg(2018) and copied and pasted all the stuff from the original file (2004). Totally works now. 

But, I have another 50-60 dwg's like this where I'd have to manually do this. I'm glad I only do this once a year!