Data Field, computation and list of objects

itacad

Hello, I ask you if it would be possible to use data fields to perform operations of computation and listing of objects.
The idea came to me because with the command "insertabella" (I don't know it in English) it is possible to insert in the cell of a table the image of a block...

1) Is it possible to insert the name of that block in the adjacent cell? is there a data field that can do it?

2) Is it possible to enter the block count in a data field (and then then in another cell of the table)? I mean how many times a block is repeated in the file...

Thank you in advance

Yes search for "block  image in table Autocad", took 2 seconds and 1st post was answer.

Re other posts you need to do some searching 1st all the answers are there. 

Edited by BIGAL

Hello, at first glance, what I found based on your suggestion is not what I'm looking for but I'll try again more calmly.
Since you've already seen that everything I've asked has already been discussed and solved I'll try to look better.
Thanks, I apologize if I did waste time.