Convert my drawings to pdf

gab

good day gents, 

i cannot find the reason why can't i convert my drawings to pdf, i've tried alot of procedures and instructions from youtube but still whenever i try to preview the pdf it always blank. i am using millimeters as my unit for my drawing.

10 hours ago, gab said:

i cannot find the reason why can't i convert my drawings to pdf, i've tried alot of procedures and instructions from youtube but still whenever i try to preview the pdf it always blank. i am using millimeters as my unit for my drawing.

What pdf printer are you using?

Are you printing from model space or a layout tab?

What procedure are you following?

Take a look at this tutorial on setting up a layout tab and plotting: https://www.mycadsite.com/tutorials/level_2/layout-tabs-plotting-autocad-paper-space-2-8.htm

Also, I have moved your question to its own thread. In the future, please start a new thread when you have a question. The thread you posted in was about arc dimensioning, not pdf printing.

Besides what Cad64 has mentioned, it sounds like you are not using the correct scale and/or what you want to plot is not in the plot area.

It would help if you would post the drawing if the tutorial in Cad64's link doesn't get you sorted.

Welcome to CADTutor!