Online map in Autocad LT

NoroZorro

Hello Masters,

I've been downgraded to Autocad LT., again.

I've opened dwg file using LT created with autocad 3d map, the online map is positioned ok.(meaning acceptable error in precision).

Question: Is my online map positioned ok, because I assigned coordinates system earlier by using  ADESETCRDSYS  or I can get a same online map placement in Autocad LT.

Thanks

If your file contains a geolocation marker it should allow you to see the geolocation tab in the Ribbon. Otherwise you can add a marker, using online maps and choose your coordinate system using 'setlocation' from the insert tab of the ribbon.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I decided to share my findings.

First, I use a geographic location  in autocat lt. Upon inserting marker at searched location, we get a latitude  longitudinal. 

In Qgis which is free software  I insert vector layer of let's say property delimitations boundary. I create shape file with point and  set its  location at coordinates from first step. Export dxf...then when editing  geolocation  we drop marker at the center of point

Comments?