Perpendicular and symmetrical line

itacad

Hi, in the meantime, thanks to everyone, the time zone and the workday prevented me from answering you quickly ...

This is the logo that identifies the alternative CAD we use is based on the 2018 autocad ...

762100101_informazionisulprogramma2.png.3c01d69bea010ba820bafc80ec27dfa3.png

unfortunately for these types of CAD it is not possible to use lisp I am sure of that...

When I joined the forum I could use autocad full 2018 (about my profile)...then to save in the company it was decided to change program.

I was wrong instead of using "macros"...that I don't know what they are but that I managed to make it work in the following way (I created a command): 

711231604_creazionedelcomando.thumb.png.a37158f10964c6d7d63285cc6a71c225.png

when I tried it however I didn't get the result shown by SEANT ... in the following image the sequence of operations in the use of the program.

252373364_provadelcomando.thumb.png.d00afaee635f9ac523082f2da22f1d77.png

it seems to me to do the same thing as the proposed movie but the line does not bypass the bisector.

I greet you and wish you good afternoon, I go to sleep

Edited by itacad

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itacad

• BIGAL

• steven-g

• eldon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does the program have "Record a Macro" ? I have played with other software and they have record a macro and it writes code. I am talking about coding macro not command macro's.

As an example excel will write VBA code you can edit it and reuse etc. I tried Zwcad it wrote code macro's on other laptop so no example. 

Does it support plan lisp ? Copy to command line

(command "pline" (list 0 0) (list 1 0)(list 1 1)(list 0 1) "c")   draws a box.

Oops.  I think that may be a language pack issue.  I should have preceded all of the command names with an underline.  Try:

*^C^C_line;per;\nod;\;_scale;_last;;@;2.0;

The asterisk (*) in front of the macro should keep repeating the command sequence, ultimately requiring a tap on the Escape key (Esc on English keyboards)  

I inclined to believe that the lack of a response implies a lack of satisfaction.  That's frustrating to all parties, no doubt.  Clearly, a language barrier has hampered all aspects of this thread. 

If true, that called for one more look at the sequence of screen captures in Post # 20.  Now, I think I have it right:

*^C^C_line;_per;\_nod;\;_scale;_last;;@;2.0;

Every word needs underscore.

I should have realized that sooner - live and learn🤔

Here I am! I'm sorry for the delay for my feedback, but I couldn't write you before!

Do not be angry, I would certainly have written to you just to please you and I do it now!

I tried the command after you corrected it, now the extension after the "bisector" works, but there is a problem that I will now describe to you:

1) The command starts by establishing which line to use as a bisector (the perpendicular snap appears)

image.png.96805084f120d90bd2ea9e7d9020d611.png

2) The next step is to direct the line that is created in one direction

image.png.8771a7ef9b460016af8e738da3b42c51.png

3) in the next step there is a drawback I show you: the command works if I choose a random point, but if I try to choose an object snap point, I don't get an extended line after the bisector

image.png.e488bfe9025577f40798abdf3aa07208.png

now that I've seen your solution, while I'm at it, I'll ask you a question: would it be possible to turn this macro into an osnap?

the idea would be to have the command line loaded and to be able to choose when to perform this operation, then starting again from the last point drawn (that of the extended line) again with the command loaded line.

Excuse me if by ignorance I ask for something impossible

greeting and thank you again!

In your original post you showed a drawing with points, that is what the '_nod' part of the script looks for (and only 'nodes') if you wish to pick other snaps so as 'cen' or 'end' etc then just remove the '_nod' but you will then need to make sure that you have the required snaps selected in the 'dsettings' dialogue 'object-snap' tab and that you have object snaps turned on.

Like Steven-g you can change the osnap setting on the fly using the osmode variable, if you use osnap then type osmode a number will appear this is the osnap seeting so you can change just by changing number. If you make some lisp defuns its can be called as a transparent command just like _end etc

osmode 47

line '47 

Typing osmode worked!

The command realized so far surely saves me some operations!

Again I ask for care: would it be possible to solve the initial problem by creating an object snap function with macros?

after I asked for it the first time, it occurred to me that there is a command that works like an object snap even though it is not on the list of these ... it is m2p which identifies the midpoint between two points, then performs a calculation I guess.

I apologize for the chaotic evolution of the discussion, this is certainly my fault, but I would like to conclude by learning something from my last question.

regards

Hello, I did not understand what you want to know ... all that I could tell you with my knowledge I told you ... at this point for problems that do not have direct solution in autocad I will write if I will have the version available again full of autocad.
It is useless to waste your time.
Thank you again and greetings

I'm sorry but I'm not going to indicate the name of the software because I had to discuss with the producers.

Given the difficulties that I have that are greater than economic savings, I think the right way is to convince those who buy it that the right choice is to have the full version of autocad.

Until then I will avoid opening discussions concerning problems to be solved with specific programming.

I apologize again, I greet you and thank you.