TROUBLE IMPORTING AUTOCAD 2018 TO SKETCH PRO 2017

EM06

i already try to change the cad file in different versions(2007,2000,2010) but whenever i import the file, importing progress pop up and saying "importing block A$C551103EA"  but  the processing never end i already try to wait if the processing will change but it is stuck at 2%.  I try to explode the cad file but it still the same.Can you help me out please!!!

Annotation 2019-11-06 145059.png

Edited by EM06

7 hours ago, EM06 said:

i already try to change the cad file in different versions(2007,2000,2010) but whenever i import the file, importing progress pop up and saying "importing block A$C551103EA"  but  the processing never end i already try to wait if the processing will change but it is stuck at 2%.  I try to explode the cad file but it still the same.Can you help me out please!!!

It's not enough to just explode the drawing. You would then need to PURGE all blocks from the drawing. But, I wouldn't explode the entire drawing. I would investigate  the block with that name and find out why it's being problematic.