Req : draw polyline with instant changeable offset side

Abdulellah

as shown in bottom image , there is an  yellow poly line have multi side  offset of red lines boundary , this mission can be done with offsetsegments  lisp , but , you need to draw polyline exactly on boundary as duplicate line then you can run lisp to get your offset with your desired offset side .

i wonder if it is possible to write lisp to do this task instantly when draw polyline (add new  sub command   offset value and offset side ) when run  main polyline command

التقاط.JPG

offset segment.lsp

Edited by Abdulellah

YES been done before I answered so did lee-mac I think and a few others, I am pretty sure does what you want or is very close. Will try to find. Search here PLOFFS

• Thanks 1

No it was to do like water mains in road ways had a left right offset, swap sides, I found something but its like 1st version and does not work properly used defun AH:PLOFFS

Maybe at Autodesk, theswamp.

Your in luck http://www.theswamp.org/index.php?topic=55397.msg596041#msg596041

Edited by BIGAL