GetLengths 3.0.0 program

Tharwat

Just now, Ish said:

Is it will write length text on line object also.?

No, but the outcome would be in acad_table or excel file ( *.csv ) based on the desire of the user.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tharwat said:

No, but the outcome would be in acad_table or excel file ( *.csv ) based on the desire of the user.

for cross check or other purpose, length text must be written on line, pline arc at mid location.

it will be good if you prove option for length text.

3 hours ago, Ish said:

for cross check or other purpose, length text must be written on line, pline arc at mid location.

it will be good if you prove option for length text.

Are not you the same guy who replied on YouTube where the video was published?

Edited by Tharwat

Is there anyway the program could be edited to show individual line segments in the excel sheet? As of currently it will only display the total length of whatever object correct?

7 minutes ago, nj1105nj said:

Is there anyway the program could be edited to show individual line segments in the excel sheet? As of currently it will only display the total length of whatever object correct?

Certainly it is possible but can't spend that much time on modifying the program for free.

6 minutes ago, Tharwat said:

Certainly it is possible but can't spend that much time on modifying the program for free.

ah, I understand. I was hoping it was a rather easy change. I appreciate it though, the program works great. Cheers!

2 minutes ago, nj1105nj said:

ah, I understand. I was hoping it was a rather easy change. I appreciate it though, the program works great. Cheers!

No worries, you are welcome anytime. 

5 minutes ago, nj1105nj said:

Is there any way you'd be willing to post the source code? I completely understand if not, but figured I'd ask. 

You can have your own copy of the source codes once you purchase it. ;) 

I agree purchase and supply source, to much I want it for free. There is a couple at moment repeatedly asking for everything and when its not quite right its your fault and need to change.

I agree also breaking down into each layer by line arc circle etc can be done but lot bigger coding. Lots of problems how many layers ?

I guess version 23 choose layer "*", Lee-mac has a nice dcl choose from list1 add to list2 could be a simple way of making layer list. What ever way we have 200+layers on start up of our civ3d template. Then do a lisp purge with care to shorten but still like 100 layers.